- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- average gross area: 61 sq m – 74 sq m
- average terrace/roofs: 10 sq m – 83 sq m
- pay with instalment: 10% Down-payment and 10% after 3 months and the rest on 10 years (EQUAL INSTALLMENTS). The second 10% could be divided on the first years.
- private beach
- swimming pools
- delivery in December 2017
For more info please call us: +2 0112 111 1739
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veranda consists of 318 residential units composed of an array of studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom apartments and villas in Southern Hurghada overlooking the Red Sea (FULLY FINISHED with ACs & Kitchen Cabinets). Designed with a mélange of exotic gardens and surrounded by several lagoons, every homeowner in Veranda will be presented with idyllic views everywhere they look, without compromising their privacy. The white and cream coloured Mediterranean themed villas in Veranda blend into the coastal terrain, as red brick roads invite residents to take scenic strolls in village like passageways. Sahl Hasheesh has one of the most beautiful beaches in the Middle East.
Veranda’s homeowners will enjoy their time in the various facilities and amenities offered to them, which include the following
· Private beach
· Fully-functional gym
· Swimming pools
· Housekeeping services
· On call reception
· Rental service
· Clock tower to sit in and gaze at unmatched sunsets over the Red Sea coastline. (A fascinating fact about this tower is that it was constructed by the same makers of Britain’s Big Ben)
All these services make Veranda more than just a holiday home, they give you a lifestyle and a community you deserve. Veranda is also a handicapped friendly and safety equipped environment, with fire alarms installed in every unit.
is unique, purpose-built Red Sea destination, located 18 kilometers south of Hurghada International Airport (around 450 kilometers from Cairo). This 4,100 hectare year-round development — approximately two-thirds the size of the island of Manhattan — is expected eventually to exceed the population of Hurghada. The 12-kilometer-long bay has long been a popular destination, renowned for excellent diving and its beautiful beach, one the longest stretches of swimmable bays on the Egyptian Red Sea coast.